Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy 2010!!

Happy New Year Everyone! I can't believe 2009 is over!! It has been a very emotional and exciting Year for me. I went through the hardest things I've ever dealt with in my life, to fulfilling some of the goals I set for myself in the past! These goals consist of putting out my first Mixtape entitled "New Beginnings" to landing a few Residencies in the night life! 2009 really gave me that push that I needed to be where I am at today. It's 2010 and I'm ready to do it up even bigger this year! I have lot's of upcoming plans and projects for this year so stay tuned.

As of right now here is where you can find me on the weekends:

2nd & 4th Thursdaya - "Chief Rocka" w/ resident DJ's: Frantik, Thumbprint, Mada, and Norm Rocwell!





Every Friday - "Throwback Fridays" - (TBC soon)@ Jimmy Love's




Every Saturday - "Saturday Night LIVE" @ Jimmy Love's w/ myself & DJ Franik of Beat Bros. Sound

No comments:

Post a Comment