Thursday, September 17, 2009

UPDATE!

What up! What Up! I first want to apologize... I know it's been a real long time since I last posted! I've been real busy handling some other business aside from DJing. I will try to keep everyone posted on new updates as frequent as possible starting today! Other than that. I just want to announce that Beat Bros. is starting a new night at Jimmy Love's. It's going to be a more chill night than it usually is on Saturdays with a little change of sound selection. I'll be spinning all the older shit that isn't really heard as much anymore and some early 00' type ish. I still have a few more projects in the works so again, please be patient and stay tuned!!

In the mean time, here is where you can catch me on the weekends.. if you don't already know!!



1 comment:

  1. You lame idiot. You would like crooks and castles you san diego idiot puke

    ReplyDelete