Tuesday, May 12, 2009

UPDATES, UPDATES, & UPDATES!

Ok, I know it's been a hot one since i last blogged. There's just been so much going on in my life right now. So going back to this past weekend. Like I mentioned before gaslamp has been picking up a little over the past few weekends. I spun at Jimmy Love's as usual on Friday, and that was another packed night in a while! Boss man was happy AGAIN!

On Saturday I had Social Saturdays @ Altitude with more special guests than anticipated. hahha, all good thought. All my DJ's killed it that night! BIG UP to JABA one, Ronchee Boomba, and Frank Fresh for holding it down! While 3/4 of the Beat Bros. were at Altitude Frantik was at SNL @ Jimmy Love's getting ish cracks!

Funny thing about that night was all the people I expected did NOT show up, and the people I didn't expect at all showed up! Weird. But none the less that was for sure the best night I've had since I started spinning there!

I recently just got interview by City Beat for my New Beginnings Mixtape, so I should have a profile as well as a review by them on one of the upcoming issues, so be on the look out. I will post up which one it is once I get a hold of the official one!

Here's few pics of the night. Still trying to get a new camera!




"FRANK FRESH"


"RONCHEE BOOMBA"


"FRED SAVAGE"




IT CAN GET LONELY UP THERE!





FIND RONNIE AND MICHELLE!


FRED SAVAGE & MICHELLE.


COP YOURS TODAY!!!

HIGHLIGHTS FOR THE NIGHT: None really, it was just a night where everyone had a good time and chopped it up with each other! That how Socialize Saturdays Do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment