Wednesday, May 13, 2009

DJ FRED SAVAGE FEATURED ON SAN DIEGO CITY BEAT!!

So as I mentioned in my last post, that I had recently just got interviewed by City Beat and that I was gonna have a little section in the one of the upcoming issues with a review. So today, I decided to hit up Lolita's one more time for my normal Cali Burrito, and as I was walking towards the door I saw a new batch of City Beat Mags. So I pick one up and as I was waiting in the long line I was flipping through pages to see what was new in SD.

After flipping and flipping I came across this page where the Headline said "Sweet Beats," and then under that I see my name and a pic! There's nothing better than picking up your favorite Mexican food and seeing yourself featured on City Beat. I was really surprised on how fast it was posted up because I just got interviewed yesterday!! Also, I didn't think it was gonna be a full profile. Big up to City Beat!! Find your nearest City Beat stand and pick your issue up today. I'm on Page 47. Holla!



No comments:

Post a Comment