Friday, April 3, 2009

ANOTHER NIGHT OFF = FUN

So I got another night off. Apparently it's been real slow at Jimmy Love's these past Thursdays. To add to that, I pulled the plug on "GROOVE KITCHEN" Mainly because it was not how I wanted the vibe to be. It was to be more hip-hop and 90's, but some ish popped off so I was playing mostly jig's. All good though, stay tuned because a new location is in the works!

I ended up going to PB last night with some of the PQ homies. It was our first PQ outing. Very fun, though we almost got into a fight on the way back to the car! THANKS MARS!! WE hit up 2 spots. Typhoon Saloon and Buba something?? Typhoon Saloon is actually a really nice place, but it was pretty much dead. But we did take advantage of all the wells drinks! After that we went to that Buba spot, and when I got in there I saw peanuts shells all over the floor. Kinda weird but the peanuts were actually pretty good. They were SALTED...MMMMM bomb. We went through 2 baskets. Gross huh? Then we ended our night like fatty's and went to Carl's Jr.


MARS AND I THOUGHT IT WAS BE A GOOD IDEA...


JAYCEE AND MARS.


MARS AND I.

HIGHLIGHTS OF THE NIGHT: ALMOST GETTING INTO A FIGHT AND EATING SALTED PEANUTS!

MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUT THE OTHER BEAT BROTHERS TOMORROW AT THESE EVENTS:

Photobucket
(EVERY 1ST SATURDAY OF THE MONTH)

Photobucket
(EVERY 1ST & 3RD)

No comments:

Post a Comment