Sunday, March 29, 2009

SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE (EXTENDED)

Let me first just say that tonight was the longest 4 hours I have ever DJ'd. I could not believe how slow the night was going! I was EXHAUSTED!! Tonight was the total opposite of last night. This weekend in general was pretty far off from what I'm used to. Unlike last night it was packed at 10:30 where last night it didn't get crackin' until 12:45. For some reason I didn't take any pics. Probably because I'm getting tired of taking pics of the same areas over and over! Ah well. But I didn't come out empty handed. I decided to record most of the time. In this video you'll get a quick sneak peak of my Party Rocker Set. Enjoy!




HIGHLIGHTS OF THE NIGHT: Watching multiple girls walking the streets of downtown with their heels off. (GROSS)

No comments:

Post a Comment