Thursday, March 26, 2009

NEW Batch of CD's!!

What's up Folks! Just an update on whats been going on. It was a real rough beginning of the week, but everything seems to be falling in to place. So first off, I was actually able to sleep early last night after like 2 years of going to sleep at 7am and waking up in the afternoon! It's about 9:00am right now and this is the earliest I've ever been up in years. It get's even better. After I shower, I peek at the window and see a UPS Truck! And you know what that means!! I got my New CD's!! Check em out.



Some of you may know about the whole situation on what happened, but to for those of you who don't. To make the long story short. There was a mis-communication over at the place that pressed my CD's and I was sent bad CD's. Bad meaning, not the CD I wanted to be duplicated. So I had to send them back to get re done. But all good, because I now have the right ones and are ready for the Street.

I will be dropping some off to Access in Pacific Beach before I go to Groove Kitchen, around 7ish. So if you around the area feel free top cop a copy or two!! And if you don't feel like driving all the way over there, you can easily purchase on through my blog or on my myspace. myspace.com/djfredsavage through a secure site via pay pal.

Be sure to check out these local events tonight!



No comments:

Post a Comment