Saturday, March 14, 2009

FRIDAY'S AT JIMMY LOVE'S

Ahhhh Gyeah! 2nd entry is here. So the weekend so far is going Ok. It's been real slow in Downtown. Nothing surprising. I will be posting pics of the Release party once Boomba Master loads that ish up. The Release party was cool, MOST of my peeps rolled through and showed support. Copped a few CD's and some Beat Bros. Sound shirts. Hope you like em'. For those of you who weren't able to make it out no worries, plenty more upcoming events you can catch me at. For now here are some pics that my designer took of the album cover. ENJOY.

PHOTO'S TAKEN BY MIGUEL VEGA.
www.accent.tv










Here are some of the pics from the Release party towards the end of the night.





















Last night on the other hand was better than I expected. I had some homie's I haven't seen in a while, as well as some new friends I met that night. Here are some pics of how the night went.


THE INFAMOUS WING.


NEW BBS. TEE


DJ RONCHEE REPRESENTIN'


JEN'S FAVORITE POSE.


STEVIE WONDERFUL.


WE WORK GREAT TOGETHER.


I WAS TRYING TO DO A DOUBLE "B" BUT HE FUCKED IT UP AND MADE IT A "23" INSTEAD.


BEAT BROS I REPRESENT.




WASSUP GIRL.


"O" AND TRUST.


LOUNGIN'




TRUST AND NAV'S WATHCING "O" SPIT GAME.


GOOD TIMES!


THAT WING IS LIKE A CHICK MAGNET!


SHE WAS FUN.


SHE WAS LIKE "AHH...."


SHE WAS FUN TOO.

HIGHTLIGHTS FOR THE NIGHT: Spilling 2 drinks on the floor while Jay was present. Seeing old friends. Getting yelled at.

No comments:

Post a Comment